Inspiration Pick Me Ups:
Half way through... phew! Wednesday are smack dap in the middle of week (obvi) which is equal parts "is it Friday yet?" and "WHAT the week can't be half over I have so much work to do?!?" So no matter which way you are feeling. I am hoping to give you either a bit of inspiration to get you through the rest of the week and/or that can kickstart you butt into gear so you can get that work done before TGIF completely sets in. Inspiration can come from anywhere so these weekly Pick Me Ups will house all that goodness!
This week we are all about missing those floras & faunas. I am currently looking out my window longingly at all the spring that is popping up and wishing it was ACTUALLY warm enough to enjoy it. Unfortunately I have found out that I am a giant baby when it comes to winter! I always thought winter was this magic amazing time of year. This is my second true winter and I can honestly say that I was WRONG! For a weekend it's great. For almost 6 months... no Thanks. I know my midwest friends are rolling on the floor, because I find Utah to have a unbearable winter but to Gonzo and I it is like living in a winter tundra. So needless to say I can't wait to get out there and enjoy the sunshine as soon as we can! So until than this little Pick Me Up will have todo. Enjoy !
1. Blush ain't going NO WHERE ( or millennial pink if you prefer)! This color has true staying power and the use of it on a front door, I mean can you say yes please! The color is Ground Pink by Farrow & Ball. - Shop Paint Here
2. I know it's to late in the be planting bulbs for the spring but if you want to get a head start on next year you can some peony bulbs now for a pretty good deal. TIP: remember to store them in a dry cool place till next year, just remember where that place is. I'm not saying that I may or may have not lost many a bulbs this way. - Shop Bulbs Here
3. Now if you aren't a Gin drinking just get this darn thing because it's so flipping beautiful! Packaging is such a weakness for me, we not just mean I guess lots of people have that same weakness or there wouldn't be a whole design discipline dedicated to it. I love floral flavors to so this just look like the most irresistible purchase. Gonzo no likey the florals he tells me "they taste like Michaels smells" what ever that means. So no matter which way you swing on that spectrum just get this so your bar cart is classier than your friends! This Gin is made by Tamworth Distilling- Shop Flora Gin Here
4. Owning a home sounds like the most exciting thing ever (said the eternal renter). I literally day dream about one day getting to install these tile in a little powder room. I mean when that day comes it will go something like this:
A. I ruined my bathroom because I tried to do it myself
B. insert crying
C. Gonzo telling me I should have hired someone that "knows" what they are doing
D. insert yelling at Gonzo (because he is right)
E. Relishing the fact that maybe I didn't do as a bad a job as I thought
F. insert more crying
G. Accepting that it beautifully imperfect and I'm OKAY with that
- Get this Tile Here P.S. This tile is also free-trade so you don't have to feel so guilty about buying it :)
5. Athleisure my be on it's way but there are no way this sneaker is going to be fading in to the back of your closet with those thread bare yoga pants. Check out these kicks by Dirty Laundry. You can grab them from a couple of different places. But here is the place I found them! - Shop Floral Sneakers
6. I don't think I could eat these little mushroom beauties I would most likely just want to keep them! - Click here for the recipe so you can make your own!
7. Just wanna look at some pretty floral art, don't worry we got you covered. Check out the work of Anna Remarchuk.
8. I can't get enough of these watches by Olivia Burton. I have been lusting after one of these babies for way to long. I just need to break down and get one. Check out there stuff - HERE
9. Now seeing that it is Wednesday a mid week cocktail doesn't sound like a bad idea. Check our these recipes here. Make them tonight, this weekend, or really when ever you need a pick me up!
Well thanks for sticking with me! I am HOPING that I can keep this up. So stay tuned for the next mid week Pick Me Ups!